The BYU Women's Rugby Foundation formerly Women's Cougar Rugby Club (WCR) is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the BYU women's academic experience.
BYU Women's Rugby was created in 2000 to support the individual needs of the rugby players and the program. Donations or money from fund raising will go into our General BYU Women's Rugby account and Administrators, Coaches and players, will decide how it will best be used.
THE BYU WOMEN'S COUGAR RUGBY FOUNDATION'S GOALS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Providing for the educational and individual needs of the players
- Seeking out and promoting opportunities for the team to further the mission of Brigham Young University, and to excel both collectively and as individual players, by:
- Participating in domestic regular season league play
- Traveling and competing locally & internationally
- Bringing in the highest possible competition for home matches
- Increasing opportunities for recruiting top players both domestically and internationally
- Seeking out and providing opportunities for coaching development both domestically and internationally
- Soliciting and receiving contributions to further the above purposes
To donate or for more information, go to Contact Us on this site.
Checks can be made out to BYU Women's Rugby and mailed to:
BYU Women's Rugby
C/o Emily Andrews
Extramural Sports Coordinator
Richards Building 112
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602